Social Media Intern
We are looking for a social media intern that will work directly with the owner of the company to manage and maintain our social media presence. The ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience with social media analytics
Day of Coordination Intern
We are looking for a day of coordination intern that can work directly with the lead planner to learn the ins and outs of the day of coordination process from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will be responsible for learning how to construct a day of timeline, gather information from clients to build a client portfolio, interact with both the client and vendors to prepare for the wedding day and then ultimately execute the wedding day successfully.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Patience, open mind and willingness to learn